Vision From Feeling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.visionfromfeeling.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Migraine healing study - ethical, or unethical?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
VisionFromFeeling

VisionFromFeeling

: A third test soon!
Appreciation : 0

Migraine healing study - ethical, or unethical? Empty
PostSubject: Migraine healing study - ethical, or unethical?   Migraine healing study - ethical, or unethical? Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 4:38 pm

One past case
In July 2009 I heard of an acquaintance who was having devastating migraines. He had tried everything conventional medicine had to offer, and tried several forms of alternative medicine too, from acupuncture to herbal medicines, and nothing had worked. He was at a point of having 3 to 4 migraines a week, lasting one and a half to two days each, and very severe. Remembering a case in the past where I had tried to cure a loved one's chronic shoulder pain and after a few minutes of working on it, he never woke up with the shoulder pain again, I knew I had to try. In the worst case it would simply not work. But after years of steadily worsening migraine symptoms, immediately coinciding with the time we tried the treatment, his migraines were reduced to only two a month, and each lasting much less time, and being much milder. I now have to wonder, whether his story of the incredible improvement was true, and if so, whether it was caused by what I did, and whether I could do it again. And reading on how migraine sufferers describe their condition, it is impossible for me not to want to find out if there is anything I could do to help these people.
Back to top Go down
http://www.visionfromfeeling.com/
praty14

Appreciation : 0

Migraine healing study - ethical, or unethical? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Migraine healing study - ethical, or unethical?   Migraine healing study - ethical, or unethical? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 6:27 am

I'd like to give it the benefit of the doubt. Paranormal events are really not "paranormal" in the sense of an out-of-this-world concept. They could fall within the classification of the workings of nature that are not necessarily perceived by the five senses. Hence, we think they are outside of reality when in fact they operate still within the realm of nature and therefore are normal events.

As example, not everybody has gone to the moon and walked on it like Neil Armstrong and other astronauts of the Apollo space program did in the Sixties and 70s. We haven't touched and felt the moonscape and haven't brought it within our physical reality, yet can we deny the moon's existence?

We don't see the oxygen that we breathe yet we could surely die if denied air in under seven minutes..

Back to top Go down

Migraine healing study - ethical, or unethical?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vision From Feeling :: Vision From Feeling Forum :: Vision From Feeling Forum-
Jump to: